Strategically located in South Florida, Americas Gateway Logistics Center (AGLC) is the location for manufacturers and distributors who wish to capture growing domestic and global markets for their goods and services. It is a multi modal rail-served, mixed-use industrial park with existing fast access to highways, rail, multiple seaports and air cargo, and factors in the realities of new FMCSA Hours of Service rules. These new US DOT rules are having a significant impact on where to locate new facilities.
Americas Gateway is uniquely positioned as a cost-effective location for your new facility. Master planned with 772 acres currently available, Americas Gateway offers multiple competitive advantages. We offer a strategic location to serve South Florida with a modest land cost.
Simply put, we offer location, fast access, modest land cost, and a strong, diverse labor pool.
Contact us today for more information.
The Premier South Florida Location for a New Logistics Center
(Read an independent market study, Freight Fluidity AGLC by Cambridge Systematics for FDOT.)
- Multiple modes of transportation, including long-haul rail, inland truck routes, and air cargo through Miami (MIA), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Palm Beach (PBI) and Fort Meyers (RSW)
- Efficient clusters for warehousing, distribution, manufacturing, outside storage, and transportation
- Master-planned with 772 acres currently available and lots from 18 acres to 150 acres
- Superior infrastructure truck fuel, food and truck parking out front on US 27 (Open Q1, 2017)
- Existing supply chain and transportation infrastructure (US 27 corridor) to connect southern Florida seaports, airports and a Foreign Trade Zone
- Dual rail service providers, SCFE/CSX and SCFE/FECRWY and efficient access to major rail routes to and from the East, Midwest and West
- Major distribution markets within easy reach for multiple trips under FMCSA Hours of Service rules
- Four major ports, four major air cargo operations within 2-1/2 hours’ drive time
- Competitive labor market at a cost 20% below other Florida markets